Parents – Teachers Association : P.T.A
The Parents – Teachers Association of St. Xavier’s High School, Surat, is shortly referred as PTA.
To bring active cooperation of parents and well wishers for the effective and smooth running of the school. Helping the school in organising various activities that render to its development and progress.
We know that no institution could effectively and smoothly work without the active cooperation of parents and the well-wishers. The education pattern and methodology, syllabus and courses of study have changed, new subjects are being introduced and students have to be prepared for new professions and careers according to their aptitudes and abilities.
For effective working of every project in the school, the need for cooperation between home and school, between parents and teachers is essential. “The school” i.e., includes the principal, the staff, the parents and the children, the management of the school and the school site.
The child becomes a member of a school family as soon as he/she is admitted in the school
We aim the following :
- To co-operate with the school management for the common cause of bringing about all the all round development (Physical
Activities Conducted during 2018-19 :
- Vaccination Programmes
- Navratri Celebration
- Blood Donation Camps
- Book Distribution to the students
- Medical Camp for school students as well as for distant schools of south Gujarat
- Suggestion and implementation of safety grill, wall fans and solar lights
- Participation in various school programmes such as Teacher’s Day, Independence Day Celebration, Republic Day Celebration, Sports Day, Annual Function, Feast Day Celebrations, Christmas Celebration etc.
- Giving token of love to the teachers and student teachers on Teacher’s Day